The St John’s Saturday Sessions
Welcome to the Hydropath Society and the unique opportunity to enjoy wines in a beautiful outdoor environment!
The Beaumont loop is approximately 3 kilometres long and the hike should take between one and two hours.This hike has a gradual elevation rise throughout and presents many opportunities to stop and enjoy the magnificent city and hillside views.
Choose the date of your hike and book in so I can plan for the numbers and then, simply meet at the location below. The details below should answer most questions, but please contact me directly with any further queries.
I’m very much looking forward to seeing you all on the trail and sharing some fantastic wines.
Reedeming Your Ticket
- Refer to the email sent to you by St John's lottery notifying your winning ticket number. Keep this ticket number handy.
- Click the image below to open the event page.
- Select the date you wish to attend and click "add to cart".
- Select "checkout" on the cart page.
- Use the ticket number as the discount code and pay $0 on checkout.
- If you'd like to bring a friend, on the cart page change the quantity to 2 and you'll receive your free ticket plus $25 off the extra ticket.
Your credit card details are not stored by Hydropath Society and is used only for verification of an order.